Emergencies

WHAT IS AN EMERGENCY?

  • Escaping/Leaking Natural Gas Above or Below Ground
  • Carbon Monoxide

Carbon Monoxide is an odorless, colorless gas that can kill you. When your intake of carbon monoxide is too much, your body replaces the oxygen in your red blood cells with carbon monoxide. This will prevent oxygen from reaching tissues and organs.

Warning Signs:

  • Air can become stuffy or stale
  • Moisture buildup on walls and windows

Symptons:

  • Headaches & Dizziness
  • Weakness
  • Shortness of Breath
  • Watering & Burning Eyes
  • Nausea & Vomiting
  • Confusion
  • Loss of consciousness

What to Do:

  • Go outside for fresh air
  • For any signs of illness seek medical help (call 911)
  • Call your natural gas provider 403-784-3343

CONTACT US

13 + 2 =

Head Office

Box 60, Tees, Aberta  T0C 2N0

Call Us

EMAIL US

office@chainlakes.ca