WHAT IS AN EMERGENCY?
- Escaping/Leaking Natural Gas Above or Below Ground
- Carbon Monoxide
Carbon Monoxide is an odorless, colorless gas that can kill you. When your intake of carbon monoxide is too much, your body replaces the oxygen in your red blood cells with carbon monoxide. This will prevent oxygen from reaching tissues and organs.
- Air can become stuffy or stale
- Moisture buildup on walls and windows
- Headaches & Dizziness
- Shortness of Breath
- Watering & Burning Eyes
- Nausea & Vomiting
- Loss of consciousness
What to Do:
- Go outside for fresh air
- For any signs of illness seek medical help (call 911)
- Call your natural gas provider 403-784-3343
Box 60, Tees, Aberta T0C 2N0